At Noquo Foods we are on a mission to reimagine and reinvent the foods we love. We are currently taking on what is most likely one of the hardest challenges in the food industry, to make a delicious cheese using only plants. By using science and technology we aim to develop plant based food alternatives that are tastier, more nutritious and more sustainable for our planet. In order to get there we are now looking for that person who wants to be responsible for our people and culture strategies and ensure that we hire and build a world class team that together succeeds in reaching our mission.
Why you should join us
- You’re eager to play a key role in building a world class team and company that will disrupt the whole industry and contribute to creating a healthier planet
- You are welcomed with open arms to truly partner with the business and have a great influence on designing our ways of working on all people related matters and grow with the company
- You will have the unique opportunity to hit the ground running as you will be taking over a well managed People & culture function that, thanks to our current HR consultant, has a stable foundation that will set you up for success
- You are craving an innovative and fast paced environment and feel attracted to join an ambitious and purpose driven startup that is financially strong and ready to challenge the status quo
As our one and only People & Culture Partner you will partner with the rest of the team and drive the people & culture related initiatives in order to help us successfully grow and strengthen our team. This means partner and advise the management team in all people related matters. You will help us plan our growth and international expansion as well as manage all recruitment and employer branding related activities to ensure we attract and hire the right people to join us for the ride. You will coach people managers when it comes to leadership, team development and labor law as well as be the culture ambassador and people whisperer that has a close interaction with the team and understands their needs. Furthermore you will manage and establish smooth people processes such as onboarding, performance management, compensation & benefits but also be responsible for People operations, administration and facilities, to ensure the team is operating efficiently and can reach it’s highly set goals. As such this role is initially a blend of both strategic business partnering as well as operational and administrative tasks that will evolve over time.
In this position you will report to CEO Sorosh Tavakoli that you naturally will work very closely with, as well as the rest of the team that currently consists of 7 employees.
Who you are
You don’t have to be vegan, actually none of us are 100% strict about it, but we expect you to have the following:
- Several years of experience of attracting and recruiting talent, and used to both project lead and work hands on with end to end recruitment. As such you ideally have experience of search and pipelining as well as employer branding.
- Several years of broad experience within the HR field, that includes operational experience of creating and managing onboarding, performance management, compensation & benefits, as well as coaching leaders and providing support with team development and labor law and legal matters.
- Ideally you have experience of taking a leading role and it is a plus if you have previous experience of being part of the management team, so that you have the confidence to drive and guide the rest of the team through people related matters.
- Experience of working in fast paced companies in growth. Previous experience of working in startups and/or scaleups is a plus.
- Speak Swedish & English fluently.
In order to be successful in this role we expect you to have the following skills as a person:
- Self-driven and ambitious with a solution and business oriented mindset
- Communicative, collaborative and passionate people person with the skills of building close and strong relationships internally as well as externally
- Courageous, creative and dare to challenge status quo and truths
- Great structure and project management skills that can coordinate everything people related without losing the bigger picture
- Enjoy working both strategically, operationally and administratively and is prestigeless and unafraid to get your hands dirty
- Pragmatic and flexible and can cope with the insecurities of the startup life
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or apply directly. We are very much looking forward to reading your application!