Do you want to be a part of what we believe is the most ambitious attempt to make a better plant-based cheese and challenge the status quo?
We are a small team of 4 with a plan to expand to 10 team members in 2020 and are now looking to hire an experienced Food Technologist with theoretical and hands on experience from developing and launching food products.
- You will report to Anja Leissner (Head of R&D) and be a part of our expanding R&D team as we develop and design new products.
- You will plan, design and execute experiments for laboratory, pilot plant and trials.
- You will gather and analyse data, document and report results as well as make recommendations.
- You will conduct a wide range of analytical tests, quality control and sensory evaluations.
- There will be consumer testing, shelf life and product stability studies and you will recommend storage and handling requirements based on safety as well as nutritional content.
- You will write detailed ingredient, product and process specifications and hopefully apply for patents.
- Other duties will emerge as the R&D function and product development evolves and you might for example do some traveling; attend conferences and deal with distributors.
You are as comfortable in the laboratory as you are behind the computer and love to put your imagination to good use. You enjoy a challenging and evolving environmentare and are observant as well as versatile, flexible and ambitious. You have a BS/MS in Food Science, Chemical Engineering or related fields and 2-4 years of industrial experience in the food industry. You are knowledgeable in food systems and it's a great plus if you are especially familiar in surface and colloid chemistry, protein design or fermentation and/or eager to fill in any blanks. You feel inspired by being part of a team that ultimately will disrupt the dairy industry and set new standards.
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or apply directly. We are very much looking forward to talking with you!