Do you want to be part of what we believe is the most ambitious attempt to make a better plant-based cheese and challenge status quo?
We are a small team of 4 with a plan to expand to 10 team members in 2020 and are looking to hire a Technician with laboratory experience to really help us accelerate our development. More specifically we are looking for someone who can help pump up the volume in the laboratory.
- You will report to Anja Leissner (Head of R&D) as a part of our expanding R&D team and hopefully take lead on increasing our capacity and quality in our lab.
- You will perform experiments in an organised and efficient manner in working with laboratory equipment, chemicals and other materials.
- You will carry out analyses in quality control, perform sensory evaluations as well as collect and analyse data and submit reports.
- You will maintain organisation and inventory of supplies and materials and be involved in designing processes and establishing new routines as we move into pilot production and commercialism of our products.
- Other related duties will emerge with time as the R&D function and evolves and the company grows.
You have previous laboratory experience and really love being in there. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and working with versatile assignments. You like to identify and solve problems as well as to plan and organise your work in order to meet priorities and deadlines. You are detail-oriented and observant with an eagerness to learn and troubleshoot. You enjoy flexible and independent work combined with good communication, collaborative skills and love to be part of a team. You are ambitious, takes initiatives and appreciate an evolving environment where you will have a great impact on the future development of Noquo Foods.
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or apply directly. We are very much looking forward to talking with you!